Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Study Music Part 1

I know that I have been posting quite a bit of music on this blog, especially as of late. In my defense, I am a college student. I spend much of my time in the library, and if I am in the library, you can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to be listening to some sweet tunes to get me through my study grind. So in honor of finals week (and as a form of procrastination) here is some of what I have been listening to!

1. The song I have been playing the most is the one that I already posted on my last post. So I will spare you the re-posting of this song.

2. Unsung - Katy McAllister. I'm actually obsessed with her music. I hope she makes it big-time because she writes all of her own stuff and it's phenomenal, lyrically and musically.


3. Wanna Believe - Katy McAllister


4. Slow - Andy Grammer. I have been so into the Andy Grammer, Ben  Rector, Mat Kearney, Dave Barnes, Jimmy Needham type of acoustic/pop/singer/songwriter stuff of later. I just can't get enough. But this song is one of my recent faves. 


5. Payphone - Maroon 5. What can I say? I love the falsetto. 


More to come later... Time to hit the books, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment